Firstly I’ll describe my journey to this point. When I was much younger I used to go to church, and I was told of the existence of a God which saw and heard all. I knew for sure, I was going to hell. I’d cussed too much, I drew graphic imagery of stickmen getting into fights. I was a bad kid. But for me to take this huge leap of faith.. and truly believe something I’d not heard or seen from for all those years. Taking who’s word for it? Not to mention such ideas preyed on my mind.
At about the same time in primary school I took on little philosophical challenges, mental games if you will. What if the Earth was always constantly restarting after each cycle, does it restart exactly the same, or are there changes. What makes those changes etc. But luckily for me I couldn’t extend these ideas any further than ideas, to do so could have really fucked me up. I’m not smart enough, I’ll never know.
Now I’m 19 and I live every day picking up pieces to this puzzle that I try not to think about. But with how my life is shaped right now with full-time work and all, I’ve got a good amount of time to reflect, that’s the fucking worst. Whilst I’m doing easy work (e.g. peeling prawns) I want to cut my dick off. Anyway have some mind-fuck ideas for free:
- Everything we process as seeing, is 2D.
- In a 1,000 years would we have the capabilities to recreate this world, yeah yeah yeah.
- Everything we see, feel, hear, touch are through our human senses. We’ll never know what this world truly looks, feels and sounds like. E.g. our eyes absorb bits of frequencies, to produce an image, otherwise this world is cascading in darkness.
- There is no such this as true randomness.
- Could we be going backwards and never know it. This one doesn’t make sense at first, but take a moment.
This is just the cusp, I’m still working on the creme de la creme.